COMMERCIAL CORPORATE INDUSTRIAL ADVERTISING LIFESTYLE ARCHITECTURAL TOURISM
William Long M.Photog IV, MNZIPP, FBIPP, FRPS
During 38 years of selling my first photographic piece, I’ve covered almost every genre of photography.
The style of my work is a result of a wide and varied professional background. Originally from the UK, I studied both the performing and visual arts, starting my professional life as a professional ballet dancer. I danced with a number of classical ballet companies. My 17-year career culminated as a Principal ballet dancer with the Scottish Ballet.
Photography is my all-consuming life.
I love what I do, and I do it with an overwhelming passion.
I’m fortunate to work in a field that both inspires and constantly challenges me.
The passion never seems to recede; the challenge never seems to diminish; the diversity always a thrill, a constant path of opportunities and creative solutions.
Every project I undertake, I ensure that:
- Preproduction phase is fully complete, and little is left to chance.
- Planning and attention to detail is maintained throughout the shoot.
- Post-production phase continues with the same meticulous process.
- The job is delivered on time, and you, my client are satisfied with the results.
- Where required, I will arrive with a full PPE kit and an understanding of induction processes. My highest priority during your photo shoot is Safety. I hold a current General Construction Induction Card.