COMMERCIAL CORPORATE INDUSTRIAL ADVERTISING LIFESTYLE ARCHITECTURAL TOURISM
William Long M.Photog IV, MNZIPP, FBIPP, FRPS
During 38 years of selling his first photographic piece, William has covered almost every genre of photography.
The style of his work is a result of a wide and varied professional background. Originally from the UK, he studied both the performing and visual arts, starting his professional life as a professional ballet dancer.
William Long danced with a number of classical ballet companies. His 17-year career culminated as a Principal ballet dancer with the Scottish Ballet.
Photography is his all-consuming life.
He loves what he does, and he does it with obvious passion,
so fortunate to work in a field that both inspires and constantly challenges.
The passion never seems to recede; the challenge never seems to diminish; the diversity always a thrill, a constant path of opportunities and creative solutions.
Every project William undertakes, he ensures that:
- Preproduction phase is fully complete, and little is left to chance.
- Planning and attention to detail is maintained throughout the shoot.
- Post-production phase continues with the same meticulous process.
- The job is delivered on time the client satisfied with the results.
- Where required, William will arrive with a full PPE kit and an understanding of induction processes.
- His highest priority during the photo shoot is Safety. He hold a current General Construction Induction Card.